Collection and Use of Personal Information:
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name,
title, phone number, email address, or mailing address. You can browse our web site without giving
us any personal information.
Showoff uses your personal data:
• to provide goods and services to you;
• to make a tailored website available to you;
• to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
• to verify your identity;
• for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
• with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products
and services which we think may interest you;
• to enable Showoff to manage customer service interactions with you; and
• where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in
relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Showoff may use your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent)
and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest Showoff news and offers.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by contacting
Showoff via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties:
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with
some of our service partners. These include the following:
• Internal employees
• Business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors for the performance of a contract or project
• MailChimp marketing platform, we share email addresses only with MailChimp for the sole
purpose of administering our periodic news and offers.
Showoff only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have
confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls.
We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
• our carefully selected partners who provide outsourced products and services, if we have
your consent to do so;
• credit reference agencies where necessary for credit account applications;
• governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers
where we are required to do so: –
• to comply with our legal obligations;
• to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
• for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders;
• for the protection of our employees and customers.
How to access your information:
If you wish to access your personal data held by Showoff you can contact us to request a copy
of the data we hold, or for your data to be updated or to be deleted. You can request this by
emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to change your mailing list preferences you can do so by emailing us or following the link at the bottom of any MailChimp message.
We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to provide you with your data
protection rights. To make enquiries or make a complaint please contact email@example.com
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however, the longest we will normally
hold any personal data is 6 years.
Showoff Design & Display Limited – General Contact Information
Address: 1 Railsfield Mount, Bramley, Leeds, LS13 3AX
Phone: +44 1132571002